Well…reinstalling to be precise. Over the last few weeks we have had some repairs done to our balcony which required my one and only antenna to be removed. So today I put it back up and wanted to do something a bit more permanent than strapping a fiberglass pole to one of the uprights on the balustrade. Turns out my ‘plan’ was incompatible with the laws of physics so I have ended up with exactly what I wanted to avoid. So now the challenge is on to get something else more substantial and permanent put in. I also want to mount a 2m/70cm vertical and something for 6m (probably a vertical) so if I can accommodate all these with one solution then I will be a happy camper.
Here is a video for you viewing pleasure.